MPS or UPS (Outer London) – “Golden Hello” considered for the right candidate.
Teaching role with career potential across our Trust
This is your opportunity to lead a dynamic Chemistry Subject Area where there is a high demand from students and a strong record of success. Based in one of the top achieving grammar schools in the country, with commendably high ‘Value Added’, it offers you the potential to develop your own career in a school offering excellent CPD. WCGS blends the best of tradition with the cutting edge of curriculum developments.
Opportunities of working within Folio Education Trust schools are very rewarding and include shared, cross phase CPD, as well as opportunities for career sabbaticals and promotion.
Applications are welcomed from experienced and newly qualified teachers
For the successful candidate, this is your chance to:
- Experience working at an outstanding school;
- Teach high-achieving students at KS4 and A Level;
- Work within a highly motivated and exciting Science Department which encourages students to achieve their full potential;
- Work within a School which challenges and supports professional development through a programme of Continuing Professional Development which has received a Quality Mark for Excellence.
- A highly motivated Senior Leadership Team who wish to see Science flourish within the School;
- Working with students who respond well to inspirational and motivational teaching creating memorable teaching and learning experiences;
- A school which has Value Added scores which are consistently in the top 2% nationally;
- Working within a school where GCSE results are always in the top 50 state schools in the country;
- A strong House System which aims to include all students.
For further information please contact:
Mr David Jones, Assistant Headteacher, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Simon Waters, Deputy Headteacher at email@example.com
Email queries will be answered intermittently during the School summer holiday.
Please return your completed Application Form electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as you are ready but no later than the closing date. Please be aware that part of the application form requires a statement which will act as a letter of application to the Head of School. Please note CVs will not be considered.
We welcome visits to the School. Please email Jo Johnson at email@example.com to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 14th September 2018
We reserve the right to interview and appoint before the closing date should there be a suitable candidate and therefore advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible.
Folio Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The recruitment process will include an enhanced DBS check, medical screening, confirmation of right to work in the UK and all other pre-employment checks in line with safer recruitment requirements.
Application Form (Teaching)
Job Description (Subject Leader)